DIRECTORY OF BOX A
- Proposal McCarthy, Minsky, Rochester, Shannon Ray's Copy (with notes in margins) of Overall proposal for Summer of 56.
Then has Shannon, Minsky, McCarthy, Newell/Simon Proposals.
- Proposals Same, maybe missing some pages --- will be checked
- Ray's AI approach Sent to McCarthy, proposing Ray's work ideas for Dartmouth Summer
- More proposal June 12, 1956. Computer decisions in deductive logic.
- Contents of Notes on Others
- Notes on Others
- Notes Describing Certain Days' Activities
Ashby, July 23; More, July 24;
Samuels, Aug 6;
McCarthy, Aug 7;
Berstein, Aug 8;
Minsky, Aug 13;
Bigelow, Aug 15.
- repeat of Day Aug7 chess
- More cover Contents of More Report
- More Report Page 1-8: on 5th and 6th week. Page 9-19: More on complexity, deductive systems
- Minsky First page of early version of steps for AI, but given back to Minsky
- Minsky First page of 3 papers by Marvin Minsky 1 by McCarthy; Minsky papers given back to Minsky
- Logic Theory Machine, Part 1 Newell and Simon: Logic Theory Machine (in 3 scanned sections)
- Logic Theory Machine, Part 2 Logic Theory Machine (in 3 scanned sections)
- Logic Theory Machine, Part 3 Logic Theory Machine (in 3 scanned sections)
- Rochester: tests on cell assembly Rochester et al. Neural Net Study on Hebb and Milner Cell Assemblies.
- McCarthy: Approach to the AI Problem McCarthy approach to the AI Problem
- McCarthy: On the speed of Turing Machines On the speed of Turing Machines
- MIT Sept 1956 Symposium Attendees List
- Anti-inductive inference Letter 1963 refers to other's anti-inductive inference ideas.
- Wendy Conquest note Wendy Conquest note: mentions Ray causing Marvin's switch to symbolics; hard vs easy problems